This 3-day training is for participants who has completed our Online Micro Certification – and want to obtain the Enhanced Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) method.
- High quality and hands-on training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- Manual and experiences in facilitating the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- Three days all-inclusive stay at Hotel LEGOLAND®.
- Online “after training” support for preparing the facilitator’s first workshop.
- Membership of our international online network of facilitators in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method called Brickmind.
- Tour of the LEGOLAND® theme park.
After your training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method you can:
- Develop, change and strengthen your organization and the teamwork within your company.
- Optimize processes and performances within your organization or company.
- Develop and implement dynamic strategies in your organization or company.
- Engage in and facilitate personal development processes including coaching, mentoring, etc.
- And much more.
Our training is targeted towards people who work with management, development, facilitation, processes and/or consulting.
Three days of very diversified content concerning theory, research, hands-on and tailormade learning, group work, and reflection. It builds upon the obtained knowledge and skills from the Online Micro Certification.
A welcome letter including the complete program will be sent to you prior to the training.
Micael Buckle from Inthrface
Micael has worked with the LSP methodology since 2003 and is certified by LEGO®.
Micael has experience with more than 1000 workshops using the LSP globally and in various contexts and settings for strategy, management, team, personal and organizational development.
Micael has worked closely with Hotel LEGOLAND® since 2003 to create unique LEGO® experiences in Billund (Denmark), Windsor (UK), Florida (USA) and California (USA).
The training will be facilitated in English.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Cecilie Reinholt Petersen: CRP@INTHRFACE.COM
Three days all-inclusive – training and accommodation at Hotel LEGOLAND®:
DKK 18.000,00 (ex. VAT)
(Approx. USD: 3000,- / EUR: 2400,-)
(ex. 25% Danish VAT – only Danish residents).
This event is fully booked.
The LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Hotel, Florida, USA
1 Legoland Way
Orlando, 33884 Florida
13.09.2022-15.09.2022 (All day)
11.10.2022-13.10.2022 (All day)
18.10.2022-20.10.2022 (All day)
08.11.2022-10.11.2022 (All day)