Real Time Change® is designed to help groups strike the essential balances every organization must create to initiate, plan and execute change in their unique internal and external eco-systems. It is based on proven theories about human development, sensemaking, crisis management, and practical wisdom.
Real Time Change® incorporates a dynamic set of research-based exercises that cultivate drivers of readiness for change among groups.
Who can join this certification?:
The certification is open to all previously trained facilitators in the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method, regardless of where they have been trained.
Your output from the training:
Real Time Change® will help you answer key questions, and enable you to help your organization, company, clients, team mates, etc. answer them as well:
- How ready are you and your team for new change initiatives?
- How resilient to change is your ecosystem, today and tomorrow?
- Are we focusing on the right things – are we striking the right balances?
- What future trends are shaping intended changes?
- What needs to be different? What need to be preserved?
- What can make or break the change initiative?
What’s included in the certification?:
- High quality and hands-on training in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® 2.0 Real Time Change® – brought to you by world class facilitators.
- An extensive and exclusive facilitator manual that covers both exercises and theory.
- An optional trip to LEGOLAND® or LEGO® House after the training.
- An exclusive diploma.
The training will be facilitated in English.
Chief Executive trainer Micael Buckle, CEO of Inthrface, and Professor Johan Roos, co-inventor and co-author of the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method, have developed Real Time Change®.
Inthrface exclusively offers training and certification in Real Time Change® to facilitators qualified in the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Cecilie From Prüssing: email@example.com
All inclusive – training and accommodation at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund:
DKK 22.475,00 (ex. VAT)
(Approx. USD 3260,- or EUR 3010,-)
(ex. 25% Danish VAT).
Hotel LEGOLAND® Billund, Denmark
07.03.2022-10.03.2022 (All day)
02.05.2022-05.05.2022 (All day)
28.09.2022-01.10.2022 (All day)