Join the only facilitator training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method that is endorsed by one of the co-inventors of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
”The comprehensive course material and innovative pedagogy used in Inthrface’s facilitator training align with, and positively extend the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® concept.”
- Professor Johan S. Roos
Co-author of the Serious Play concept, co-inventor of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, co-developer of the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® manuals, and co-founder of Imagination Lab Foundation.
- High quality and hands-on training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- Manual and experiences in facilitating the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- All inclusive stay at Hotel LEGOLAND®.
- Online “after training” support for preparing the facilitator’s first workshop.
- Membership of our international online network of facilitators in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method called Brickmind.
- Tour of the LEGOLAND® theme park.
After your training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology you can:
- Develop, change and strengthen your organization and the teamwork within your company.
- Optimize processes and performance within the organization.
- Develop and implement dynamic strategies the company.
Everyone with a management-, facilitator-, process- or consultant role.
The output of the training:
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method is all about challenging and processing tasks and challenges “real time.” It is a research-based method that draws on extensive research from the following areas: Business Development, Organizational Development and Learning.
The purpose of the training is to give the participant the essential knowledge, confidence, experience and commitment necessary to prepare, design and facilitate workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method – with maximum involvement and effect.
The training will prepare you to go home and use the method, as well as develop targeted workshops using the method.
It will be four very diversified days focusing on theory, hands-on experience, tailored learning, group work, and reflection.
The facilitator training programme is composed of the following sub-elements:
- History, theory and research in relation to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- Skills Building: Learning all the basic elements in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method: Construction, metaphors, story making and fantasy/imagination.
- Real Time Strategy (RTS): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method regarding strategy- and business development.
- Real Time Identity (RTI): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method regarding individual, team and organizational development.
- How to make tailormade workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- Introduction to the Trademark Guidelines concerning LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
All facilitators at Inthrface have several years of leadership experience from both the public and the private sector. We have been engaged in the development of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® tool from the very beginning and gained a vast amount of experience through more than 1000 LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops on a global level. We have, furthermore, trained hundreds of new facilitators in the use of the method during the last five years.
Our experienced background enables us to help you become a great facilitator yourself. This means that by joining one of our facilitator trainings, you will gain knowledge on how to create functional and engaging workshops that fit the specific context of your work, and you will be able to use the method effectively right after the training.
The training will be facilitated in English.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Cecilie Reinholt Petersen: CRP@INTHRFACE.COM
All inclusive – training and accommodation at Hotel LEGOLAND®:
DKK 22.875,00 (ex. VAT)
(Approx. USD: 3800,- / EUR: 3050,-)
(ex. 25% Danish VAT – only Danish residents).
Hotel LEGOLAND® Billund, Denmark
17.05.2021-20.05.2021 (All day)
07.06.2021-10.06.2021 (All day)
21.06.2021-24.06.2021 (All day)
16.08.2021-19.08.2021 (All day)
13.09.2021-16.09.2021 (All day)
11.10.2021-14.10.2021 (All day)
18.10.2021-21.10.2021 (All day)
01.11.2021-04.11.2021 (All day)
22.11.2021-25.11.2021 (All day)