Certified Facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
Enhanced Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology (Online)
If you want to maximize your knowledge and facilitation level in regard to LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – then you should go for the enhanced certification!
Our Enhanced Certification is designed to maximize your knowledge and facilitation level in regard to the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and applications for you to excel in designing and facilitating workshops both F2F and online.
We stride to provide the participants at our facilitator trainings with the most solid knowledge, experience and skill set to be able to use the method to its fullest extent. With that goal in mind, we have created the Enhanced Certification that combine our Online Micro Certification with our world renowned Complete Certification.
Through this combo you are able to obtain your Enhanced Certification in just 5 training days.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method is a very versatile process tool useful for infinite purposes and in workshops conducted both face-to-face and online. Read more about the method here.
By joining our Enhanced Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method you get:
- Extensive training and hands-on experience with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology brought to you by world class facilitators with experience from more than 1000 LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops.
- An extensive and exclusive facilitator manual that covers both LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® exercises and theory.
- LEGO® materials.
- An invitation to join our annual international LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Conference and Advanced Training at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund, Denmark.
- Access to our worldwide network of certified facilitators.
- An inspiring newsletter 6 times a year, which covers different LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® related initiatives and activities.
- A diploma and an exclusive testimonial by one of the founding fathers of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® which underline the quality of your training.
- A skill set and facilitator techniques for planning, designing and facilitating workshops both F2F and online.
- Assistance in framing your first workshop in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
After completing Enhanced Certification, you will be able to plan, design and run creative and impactful workshops both face-to-face and online, and thereby:
- Develop, change and strengthen your organization and the teamwork within your company.
- Optimize processes and performances within your organization or company.
- Develop and implement dynamic strategies in your organization or company.
- Engage in and facilitate personal development processes including coaching, mentoring, etc.
What do our participants say?
“I can use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method for mediation, for working with teams, and I can use parts of the method or the entire concept depending on the topic I am working on. It combines fun and work – it’s nice!”
– Henrik Kofoed, Denmark.
How does it work?
To obtain the Enhanced Certification, you need to complete our two-day Online Micro Certification and the last three days of our four-day Complete Certification.
To sign up – you simply need to register for the Online Micro Certification and the Complete Certification that fit your schedule. By doing so, you have reserved your spot on both trainings, and we will contact you to verify your details and confirm your participation.
Are you only interested in being trained online?
Read more about our Online Micro Certification, where you can learn and master the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method online in just 2 days!
Our certification schedule
When you sign up for one of our trainings in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method, you will reserve your spot on our training. We will contact you to verify your details and confirm your participation. We can’t wait to show you all the value that the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® can bring.