The International LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Conference & Advanced Trainings
The International LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Advanced Trainings
The next LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Conference and Advanced Trainings is on September 27th – October 2nd 2021. Explore the world of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®!
WELCOME TO THE 2021 ADVANCED TRAININGS
Every year, in addition to our International LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® conference, we offer two additional Advanced Trainings, and the 5th conference is no different.
This year, we will offer one Advanced Training online LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – Readiness for Change on September 29th 2021 as well as one face-to-face certification the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Real Time Change® from September 29th – October 2nd 2021.
Advanced Training 1: ONLINE
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – Readiness for Change®
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – Readiness for Change®
Readiness for change
Real Time Change® – Readiness is an effective, evidence-based process to increase the success for driving change in groups, or organizations. The process is applying the principles of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method on insights from the global 2018 2020 research project led by Professor Johan Roos. The training is designed to help trained LSP facilitators build the necessary technical and facilitation skills needed to increase participant’s readiness for change.
You will learn to facilitate object mediated conversations about the complex drivers of peoples’ readiness to implement change, and
associated group dynamics:
• When it is unclear how psychologically and behaviourally prepared organizational members are to initiate and/or implement change.
• When the collective determination of organization members to implement a change are mixed.
• When their shared belief in their collective capability to implement a change is uncertain.
Real Time Change® – Readiness is about preparedness, not change planning.
This is a process to deeply understand the human change dynamics and how to constructively deal with it to increase readiness for change, before change initiatives are rolled out.
The process can both be used F2F and online.
What is to be gained from this process:
- A deeper understanding of what drives individuals’ readiness for change.
- A set of new skills building exercises focusing on change readiness.
- Greater capability and confidence to facilitate workshops focused on preparing people for change initiatives.
Advanced Training 2: FACE-TO-FACE
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – Real Time Change® Certification
GET READY FOR CHANGE
Change initiatives in organizations often fail because people are neither committed to the change, nor convinced they can implement it successfully. This is a costly problem for most leaders and organizations.
Talking about the change is easy. Facilitating conversations that increase readiness for change is demanding. Wisely striking the right balances to increase chances of successful implementation is a real challenge.
This just changed, for the better.
INTRODUCING LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – REAL TIME CHANGE®
Inthrface exclusively offers a new LSP method designed to help people in organizations constructively getting ready for change – Real Time Change®.
- Real Time Change® is based on proven theories about human development, sensemaking, crises management, and practical wisdom.
- Real Time Change® is designed to help groups strike the essential balances every organization must create to initiate, plan and execute change in their unique internal and external eco-systems.
- Real Time Change® incorporates a dynamic set of research-based exercises that cultivate drivers of readiness for change among groups.
Real Time Change® answers key questions:
- How ready are you and your team for new change initiatives?
- How resilient to change is your ecosystem, today and tomorrow?
- Are we focusing on the right things – are we striking the right balances?
- What future trends are shaping intended changes?
- What needs to be different? What need to be preserved?
- What can make or break the change initiative?
Real Time Change® can be adapted for many different needs and settings, just like the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
Chief Executive trainer Micael Buckle, CEO of Inthrface, and Professor Johan Roos, co-inventor and co-author of the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method in 1999, have developed Real Time Change®.
Inthrface exclusively offers training and certification in Real Time Change® to facilitators qualified in the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.