The International LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Conference & Advanced Trainings
The International LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Advanced Trainings
The next LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Conference and Advanced Trainings is from September 27th – October 2nd 2021. Explore the world of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®!
WELCOME TO THE 2022 ADVANCED TRAININGS
Every year, in addition to our International LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® conference, we offer two additional Advanced Trainings, and the 6th conference is no different.
This year, we will offer one Advanced Training (online or face-to-face) called LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Planning and facilitation of workshops on September 28th 2022, as well as one face-to-face certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Real Time Change® from September 28th – October 1st 2022. So, you can choose between an advanced training about planning and facilitation of workshops or a face-to-face certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Real Time Change® method. Or you can combine both – if you have already completed the Advanced training called LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Readiness for Change.
Advanced Training 1: ONLINE or FACE-TO-FACE
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – Planning and facilitation of workshops
This advanced training is your training lab in which you will gain practical experience in planning and facilitating LSP workshops.
Prior to the training, a survey will be sent to identify your specific questions and needs. This will help us make the training as relevant as possible for you.
Focus areas for planning of LSP workshops:
- How to design your LSP workshop;
- How to identify client needs and decide on the scope and purpose of the workshop;
- How to identify the right questions and transform them into a sequence of exercises;
- How to plan and prepare a workshop;
- How to document a workshop and debrief with your client;
- How to combine online and face-to-face workshops into one process.
Focus areas for facilitating LSP workshops:
- How to introduce, manage and wrap up exercises;
- How to create the right environment for the participants to unlock knowledge together;
- How to respond to participants needs;
- How to question models;
- How to conclude on models.
What will you gain?
- Practical experience on planning and facilitating LSP workshops;
- Peer-learning and feedback on your planning and facilitation skills;
- Tips and tricks to plan LSP workshops more effectively and facilitate them with greater confidence.
Advanced Training 2: FACE-TO-FACE
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – Real Time Change® Certification
INTRODUCING LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – REAL TIME CHANGE®
Inthrface exclusively offers a new LSP method designed to help people in organizations constructively getting ready for change – Real Time Change®.
- Real Time Change® is based on proven theories about human development, sensemaking, crises management, and practical wisdom.
- Real Time Change® is designed to help groups strike the essential balances every organization must create to initiate, plan and execute change in their unique internal and external eco-systems.
- Real Time Change® incorporates a dynamic set of research-based exercises that cultivate drivers of readiness for change among groups.
Real Time Change® answers key questions:
- How ready are you and your team for new change initiatives?
- How resilient to change is your ecosystem, today and tomorrow?
- Are we focusing on the right things – are we striking the right balances?
- What future trends are shaping intended changes?
- What needs to be different? What need to be preserved?
- What can make or break the change initiative?
Real Time Change® can be adapted for many different needs and settings, just like the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
Chief Executive trainer Micael Buckle, CEO of Inthrface, and Professor Johan Roos, co-inventor and co-author of the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method in 1999, have developed Real Time Change®.
Inthrface exclusively offers training and certification in Real Time Change® to facilitators qualified in the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.