Certified Facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
Complete Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method (Face-to-face)
Inthrface offers a unique four-day facilitator training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®(LSP) method. The training provides you with the necessary knowledge and experience to prepare, design, and facilitate a wide array of different LSP workshops.
Our Complete Certification is the choice for you, if you want to master the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and applications completely – to be able to plan, design and conduct specialized workshops for infinite purposes.
With our Complete Certification you will get a thorough knowledge of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) method which is a unique and recognized tool for strategy development, innovation, hiring processes, product development, team development and many other development processes.
As a facilitator of this method, you are able to help your colleagues, clients, team members, etc. to unlock new insights and opportunities through the use of LEGO® models.
Read much more about the LSP method here »
The content of the Complete Certification
Our LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® training includes four effective, creative, and challenging days packed with theoretical reviews, as well as hands-on exercises, teamwork, and reflection. The training covers several topics:
History, theory, and research
in relation to the LEGO®SERIOUS PLAY® method .
An introduction to all the basic elements of LEGO®SERIOUS PLAY®: Construction, metaphors, story-making, and fantasy/imagination.
Real Time Strategy (RTS):
You will learn how to use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology for strategy- and business development.
Real Time Identity (RTI):
You will learn how to use LEGO®SERIOUS PLAY® for individuals, team, and organizational development.
How to make tailormade workshops
using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
The facilitator role
and an introduction to the Trademark Guidelines concerning LEGO®SERIOUS PLAY®.
As a trained facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology you can:
- Develop, change and strengthen your organization and the teamwork within your company.
- Optimize processes and performances within your organization or company.
- Develop and implement dynamic strategies in your organization or company.
- Engage in and facilitate personal development processes including coaching, mentoring, etc.
- And much more.
What do our participants say?
“It’s much more than building LEGO. It is a very powerful facilitation method that takes in creativity and psychology which will empower you to help people express the problem.”
– Frederik Helweg-Larsen, Expert Director, Denmark
Cooperative partners for the Complete Certification
In collaboration with LEGOLAND® Hotels and Resorts around the world, the Belgian university UC Leuven-Limburg and collaborative partners in Berlin, Germany, Inthrface offers you a unique four-day training to become a certified facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) methodology.
Our facilitator training is the only training in the world that is endorsed by Professor Johan S. Roos – co-author of the Serious Play concept, co-inventor of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, co-developer of the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® manuals, and co-founder of Imagination Lab Foundation »
By joining our Complete Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method you get:
- Extensive training and hands-on experience with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology brought to you by world class facilitators with experience from more than 1000 LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops.
- An extensive and exclusive facilitator manual that covers both LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® exercises and theory.
- LEGO® materials.
- Accomodation at Hotel LEGOLAND®.*
- Access to the LEGOLAND® theme park.*
- An invitation to join our annual international LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Conference and Advanced Training at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund, Denmark.
- Access to BRICKMIND – our worldwide network of certified facilitators.
- An inspiring newsletter four times a year, which covers different LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® related themes and activities.
- A diploma and an exclusive testimonial by one of the founding fathers of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® which underlines the quality of your training.
- Assistance in framing your first workshop in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
* For training at UC Leuven Limburg and in Berlin: No access to the LEGOLAND® theme park
and accomodation will not be at a LEGOLAND® Hotel.
Our certification schedule
When you sign up for one of our trainings in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method, you will reserve your spot on our training. We will contact you to verify your details and confirm your participation. We can’t wait to show you all the value that the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® can bring.
30.01.2024-31.01.2024 from 13:00-21:00
20.02.2024-21.02.2024 from 13:00-21:00
29.04.2024-30.04.2024 from 9:00-17:00
22.05.2024-23.05.2024 from 9:00-17:00
06.06.2024-07.06.2024 from 9:00-17:00
28.08.2024-29.08.2024 from 13:00-21:00
13.11.2024-14.11.2024 from 9:00-17:00