Certified Facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
Complete Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
Inthrface offers a unique four-day facilitator training to become a certified facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®(LSP) methodology. The course provides you with the necessary knowledge and experience to prepare and facilitate a wide array of different LSP workshops.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) method is a unique and recognized tool for for strategy development, innovation, hiring processes, product development, team development and many other development processes.
As a facilitator of this method, you are able to help your colleagues, clients, team members, etc to open up for new insights and opportunities through the use of LEGO® models. Read much more about the LSP method here »
Our Complete Certification is right for you, if you want to master the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method and applications completely – to be able to plan, design and conduct specialized workshops for infinite purposes.
As a trained facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology you can:
- Develop, change and strengthen your organization and the teamwork within your company.
- Optimize processes and performances within your organization or company.
- Develop and implement dynamic strategies in your organization or company.
- Engage in and facilitate personal development processes including coaching, mentoring, etc.
- And much more.
The content of our Complete Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method
Our LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® training includes four effective, creative and challenging days packed with theoretical reviews, as well as hands-on exercises, teamwork, and reflection. The training covers several topics:
- History, theory and research in relation to the LEGO®SERIOUS PLAY®
- Skills Building: An introduction to all the basic elements of LEGO®SERIOUS PLAY®: Construction, metaphors, story making and fantasy/imagination.
- Real Time Strategy(RTS): You will learn how to use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology for strategy- and business development.
- Real Time Identity (RTI): You will learn how to use LEGO®SERIOUS PLAY® for individual, team and organizational development.
- How to make tailormade workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- The facilitator role and introduction to the Trademark Guidelines concerning LEGO®SERIOUS PLAY®.
Cooperative partners for the Complete Certification
In collaboration with LEGOLAND® Hotels and Resorts around the world, the Belgian university UC Leuven-Limburg and collaborative partners in Berlin, Germany, Inthrface offers you a unique four-day training to become a certified facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) methodology.
Our facilitator training is the only training in the world that is endorsed by Professor Johan S. Roos – co-inventor of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology! »
By joining our online training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology, you get:
- Extensive training and hands-on experience with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology brought to you by world class facilitators with experience from more than 1000 LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops.
- An extensive and exclusive facilitator manual that covers both LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® exercises and theory.
- LEGO® materials.
- An invitation to join our annual international LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Conference and Advanced Training at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund, Denmark.
- Access to our worldwide network of certified facilitators.
- An inspiring newsletter 6 times a year, which covers different LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® related initiatives and activities.
- A diploma and an exclusive testimonial by one of the founding fathers of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® which underline the quality of your training.
- Assistance in framing your first workshop in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
Our certification schedule
When you sign up for one of our trainings in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method, you will reserve your spot on our training. We will contact you to verify your details and confirm your participation. We can’t wait to show you all the value that the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® can bring.
08.06.20 - 11.06.20
07.09.20 - 10.09.20
05.10.20 - 08.10.20
02.11.20 - 05.11.20
23.11.20 - 26.11.20
30.11.20 - 03.12.20