This 3-day training is for participants who has completed our Online Micro Certification – and want to obtain the Enhanced Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) method.
- High quality and hands-on training in LSP.
- An extensive manual and experience in using LSP.
- Three days all-inclusive stay and training at a LEGOLAND® Resort.
- Online “after training” support for preparing your first LSP workshop.
- Access to our world-wide online facilitator network.
- A tour in the LEGOLAND® theme park.
After your training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology you can:
- Develop, change and strengthen your organization and the teamwork within your company.
- Optimize processes and performances within your organization or company.
- Develop and implement dynamic strategies in your organization or company.
- Engage in and facilitate personal development processes including coaching, mentoring, etc.
- And much more.
Our training is targeted towards people who work with management, development, facilitation, processes and/or consulting.
Three days of very diversified content concerning theory, research, hands-on and tailormade learning, group work, and reflection. It builds upon the obtained knowledge and skills from the Online Micro Certification.
A welcome letter including the complete program will be sent to you prior to the training.
Micael Buckle from Inthrface
Micael has worked with the LSP methodology since 2003 and is certified by LEGO®.
Micael has experience with more than 1000 workshops using the LSP globally and in various contexts and settings for strategy, management, team, personal and organizational development.
Micael has worked closely with Hotel LEGOLAND® since 2003 to create unique LEGO® experiences in Billund (Denmark), Windsor (UK), Florida (USA) and California (USA).
Marc Sonnaert from Inthrface
Marc is an associated trainer of Inthrface. He was certified in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund in 2015, an he has worked extensively with the method ever since.
Marc has, furthermore, worked closely with Micael Buckle more than two years – training new facilitators.
The training will be facilitated in English.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Cecilie From Prüssing: firstname.lastname@example.org
All inclusive – training and accommodation at a LEGOLAND® Resort:
DKK 18.000,- (approx. EUR 2.420,- or USD 2.650,-).
Entries are closed for this event.
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel, Windsor, UK
Windsor, SL4 4AY Berkshire
23.01.2024-25.01.2024 (All day)
13.02.2024-15.02.2024 (All day)
27.02.2024-29.02.2024 (All day)
16.04.2024-18.04.2024 (All day)