Join the only facilitator training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method that is endorsed by one of the co-inventors of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
”The comprehensive course material and innovative pedagogy used in Inthrface’s facilitator training align with, and positively extend the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® concept.”
- Professor Johan S. Roos
Co-author of the Serious Play concept, co-inventor of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, co-developer of the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® manuals, and co-founder of Imagination Lab Foundation.
- High-quality and hands-on training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- Manual and experiences in facilitating the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- An all-inclusive stay at Hotel LEGOLAND®.
- Online “after training” support for preparing the facilitator’s first workshop.
- Membership of our international online network of facilitators in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method called Brickmind.
- Tour of the LEGOLAND® theme park.
After your training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology you can:
- Develop, change and strengthen your organization and the teamwork within your company.
- Optimize processes and performance within the organization.
- Develop and implement dynamic strategies for the company.
Everyone with a management-, facilitator-, process- or consultant role.
The output of the training:
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method is all about challenging and processing tasks and challenges “real time.” It is a research-based method that draws on extensive research from the following areas: Business Development, Organizational Development, and Learning.
The purpose of the training is to give the participant the essential knowledge, confidence, experience, and commitment necessary to prepare, design, and facilitate workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method – with maximum involvement and effect.
The training will prepare you to go home and use the method, as well as develop targeted workshops using the method.
It will be four very diversified days focusing on theory, hands-on experience, tailored learning, group work, and reflection.
The facilitator training program is composed of the following sub-elements:
- History, theory, and research in relation to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- Skills Building: Learning all the basic elements in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method: Construction, metaphors, story-making, and fantasy/imagination.
- Real Time Strategy (RTS): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method regarding strategy- and business development.
- Real Time Identity (RTI): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method regarding the individual, team, and organizational development.
- How to make tailormade workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- Introduction to the Trademark Guidelines concerning LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
Micael Buckle from Inthrface
Micael has worked with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method since 2003, and he is certified by LEGO®.
Micael has experience with more than 850 workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method globally. Workshops concerning strategy, management, team, and organizational development.
Micael has worked closely with Hotel LEGOLAND® since 2003 to create unique experiences using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method in Billund (Denmark), Windsor (UK), Florida (USA), and California (USA).
Marc Sonnaert from Inthrface
Marc is an associated trainer of Inthrface. He was certified in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund in 2015, and he has worked extensively with the method ever since.
Marc has, furthermore, worked closely with Micael Buckle for more than two years – training new facilitators.
The training will be facilitated in English.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Cecilie Reinholt Petersen: email@example.com
All-inclusive – training and accommodation at Hotel LEGOLAND®:
DKK 23.875,00 (excl. VAT)
(Approx. USD: 3800,- / EUR: 3050,-)
(excl. 25% Danish VAT).
Entries are closed for this event.
Hotel LEGOLAND® Billund, Denmark
04.10.2023-07.10.2023 (All day)
23.10.2023-26.10.2023 (All day)
23.10.2023-26.10.2023 (All day)
06.11.2023-09.11.2023 (All day)
27.11.2023-30.11.2023 (All day)
28.11.2023-30.11.2023 (All day)
15.01.2024-18.01.2024 (All day)
11.03.2024-14.03.2024 (All day)
13.05.2024-16.05.2024 (All day)