Join the only facilitator training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method that is endorsed by one of the co-inventors of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
”The comprehensive course material and innovative pedagogy used in Inthrface’s facilitator training align with, and positively extend the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® concept.”
- Professor Johan S. Roos
Co-author of the Serious Play concept, co-inventor of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, co-developer of the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® manuals, and co-founder of Imagination Lab Foundation.
- Extensive training and hands-on experience with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology, brought to you by world class facilitators with experience from more than 1000 LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops.
- An all-inclusive stay at LEGOLAND® Resort.
- A tour of the theme park LEGOLAND®.
- An extensive and exclusive facilitator manual that covers both LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® exercises and theory.
- An invitation to join our annual international LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Conference and Advanced Training at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund.
- Access to our worldwide network of certified facilitators.
- An inspiring newsletter 6 times a year, which covers different LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® related initiatives and activities.
- A diploma and an exclusive testimonial by one of the co-inventors of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® that underline the quality of your training.
- Assistance in framing your first LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop after the training.
- Membership of our international online network of facilitators in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method called Brickmind.
After your training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology you can:
- Develop, change and strengthen your organization and the teamwork within your company.
- Optimize processes and performances within your organization or company.
- Develop and implement dynamic strategies in your organization or company.
- Engage in and facilitate personal development processes including coaching, mentoring, etc.
- And much more.
Everyone with a management-, facilitator-, process- or consultant role.
The output of the training:
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method is all about challenging and processing tasks and challenges “real time.” It is a research-based method that draws on extensive research from the following areas: Business Development, Organizational Development and Learning.
The purpose of the training is to give the participant the essential knowledge, confidence, experience and commitment necessary to prepare, design and facilitate workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method – with maximum involvement and effect.
The training will prepare you to go home and use the method, as well as develop targeted workshops using the method.
It will be four very diverse and intens days focusing on theory, hands-on experience, tailored learning, group work, and reflection.
The facilitator training programme is composed of the following sub-elements:
- History, theory and research in relation to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- Skills Building: Learning all the basic elements in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method: Construction, metaphors, story making and fantasy/imagination.
- Real Time Strategy (RTS): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method regarding strategy- and business development.
- Real Time Identity (RTI): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method regarding individual, team and organizational development.
- How to make tailormade workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
- Introduction to the Trademark Guidelines concerning LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
Micael Buckle from Inthrface
Micael has worked with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method since 2003, and he is certified by LEGO®.
Micael has experience with more than 1000 workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method globally. Workshops concerning strategy, management, team and organizational development.
Micael has worked closely with Hotel LEGOLAND® since 2003 to create unique experiences using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method in Billund (Denmark), Windsor (UK), Florida (USA) and California (USA).
Marc Sonnaert from Inthrface
Marc is an associated trainer of Inthrface. He was certified in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund in 2015, an he has worked extensively with the method ever since.
Marc has, furthermore, worked closely with Micael Buckle more than two years – training new facilitators.
The training will be facilitated in English.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Cecilie Reinholt Petersen: CRP@INTHRFACE.COM
All inclusive – training and accommodation at Hotel LEGOLAND®:
DKK 22.875,00 (ex. VAT)
(Approx. USD: 3800,- / EUR: 3050,-)
(ex. 25% Danish VAT – only Danish residents).
LEGOLAND® California Resort, USA
1 Legoland Drive
Carlsbad, 92008 CA
17.05.2021-20.05.2021 (All day)
07.06.2021-10.06.2021 (All day)
21.06.2021-24.06.2021 (All day)
16.08.2021-19.08.2021 (All day)
13.09.2021-16.09.2021 (All day)
11.10.2021-14.10.2021 (All day)
18.10.2021-21.10.2021 (All day)
01.11.2021-04.11.2021 (All day)
22.11.2021-25.11.2021 (All day)