- High quality and hands-on training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Manual and experiences in facilitating the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- All inclusive training course on Hotel LEGOLAND®.
- On-line “after training” support for preparing the facilitator’s first workshop.
- On-line community network with other facilitators using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
- Tour in The theme park LEGOLAND®.
After your training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology you can:
- Develop, change and strengthen your organisation and the teamwork within your company.
- Optimise processes and performance within the organisation.
- Develop and implement dynamic strategies the company.
Everybody having a management-, facilitator-, process- or consultant role.
The output of the training:
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is all about challenging and processing tasks and challenges “real time”. It is a research-based methodology that draws on extensive research from the following areas of: Business Development, Organizational Development and Learning.
The purpose of the training is to give the participant the essential knowledge, confidence, experience and commitment, necessary to prepare and facilitate workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology – with maximum involvement and effect.
The training will prepare you to go home and use the methodology, as well as develop targeted workshops using the methodology.
4 days very diversified course with theory, hands-on and tailored learning, group work, and reflection.
The facilitator training programme is composed of the following sub-elements:
- History, theory and research in relation to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Skills Building: Learning all the basic elements in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology: Construction, metaphors, story making and fantasy/imagination.
- Real Time Strategy (RTS): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology regarding strategy- and business development.
- Real Time Identity (RTI): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology regarding individual, team and organizational development.
- How to make tailormade workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Introduction to the Trademark Guidelines concerning LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
Micael Buckle from IntHRface
Micael has worked with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology since 2003 and is certified by LEGO®.
Micael has experience with more than 500 workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology globally. Workshops concerning strategy, management, team and organisational development.
Micael has worked closely with Hotel LEGOLAND® since 2003 to create unique experiences using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology in Billund (Denmark), Windsor (Great Britain) and from 2018, Florida (United States).
The training will be facilitated in English.
All inclusive – training and accommodation at Hotel LEGOLAND®:
DKK: 22.875.- (Approx. 3065.- Euro or 3500.- USD)
For more information about the training please contact us by mail or via the contact form below:
Thorbjørn Fangel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Inthrface (general inqueries): email@example.com
Entries are closed for this event.
The LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Hotel, Florida, USA
1 Legoland Way
Orlando, 33884 Florida
04.10.2023-07.10.2023 (All day)
23.10.2023-26.10.2023 (All day)
23.10.2023-26.10.2023 (All day)
06.11.2023-09.11.2023 (All day)
27.11.2023-30.11.2023 (All day)
28.11.2023-30.11.2023 (All day)
15.01.2024-18.01.2024 (All day)
11.03.2024-14.03.2024 (All day)
13.05.2024-16.05.2024 (All day)