GET INSPIRED BY LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
Our free webinar is designed for you to explore LSP, get introduced to the different ways in which the method is used and learn about your options to use the method yourself in your daily professional activities:
- Introduction to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Some inspiring exercises.
- Real business cases, examples of the different settings in which LSP is used in companies, organizations and high education institutes, both face-to-face and online.
- The different options for you to start using the LSP methodology in your organization or in your business.
- Q&A session.
- Follow up mail with an article on the origin of LSP and detailed materials about workshops and the different courses.
In general, our webinar is aimed at anyone who wants to look beyond the traditional regarding organisational challenges, broadly defined.
More specific, people working in or with management, development, education, facilitation and consulting.
Duration and time schedule:
1 hour webinar.
The webinar will run in the time period 10.00 – 11.00 AM (CET.)
The webinar will be conducted online.
Shortly before the webinar you will receive a invitation to the webinar with a link to Zoom.
The webinar will be facilitated in English.
Marc Sonnaert and Cecilie Reinholt Petersen from Inthrface.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Cecilie Reinholt Petersen: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE ONLINE WEBINAR
A. P. Møllers Allé 9B
Dragør, 2791 Danmark