ELEVATE YOUR TEACHING AND FACILITATION WITH CREATIVITY AND SERIOUS PLAY®
With our online facilitator training for higher education, you will be able to design and facilitate short or extensive workshops and classes, both face-to-face and online, using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) method.
LSP offers a multisensory means of investigating complex issues to which there is no single or straightforward answer! Regardless of the subject matter, you will experience a lot of benefits from using the LSP method such as:
- Inclusion and recognition of all participants regardless of background,
- experience, or knowledge.
- Models and metaphors that participants remember.
- Increased ability to work with complex topics.
- Insight into versatile perspectives that provide common knowledge and understanding.
- A new collective system of knowledge from which you can act in a coordinated manner.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
- 2-days of extensive training and hands-on experience with the LSP methodology brought to you by world-class facilitators with experience from more than 1000 LSP workshops.
- An extensive and exclusive facilitator manual that covers both LSP exercises and theory.
- An invitation to join our annual international LSP Conference and Advanced Training at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund.
- Access to our community BRICKMIND – a worldwide network of certified LSP facilitators.
- Structured inspiration and an exclusive newsletter four times a year, which covers different LSP related initiatives and activities.
- A unique diploma and a badge.
WHAT CAN YOU DO AFTER COMPLETING YOUR TRAINING?
You will be able to facilitate shorter workshops, both face-to-face and online, for various purposes such as:
- Getting your students more involved in classes
- Provide creative alternatives to standardized ways of teaching
- Be able to review how your educational institution operates and find imaginative, resourceful, and creative solutions
Our course is aimed at people who work in educational institutions, irrespective of role, seniority or experience.
Duration and time schedule:
2 full days of training.
The modules will run in the time period 09.00 – 17.30 CET.
The time frame may vary slightly to suit the various time zones of the participants. If you wish to change the time zone slightly – to suit your schedule – please let us know, and we will see what we can do.
The course will be facilitated in English.
Inthrface will send out all necessary materials and links prior to the course.
There might be limitations on the countries we can deliver materials to from Denmark, but we will inform you when you apply.
A diploma will only be issued after the completion of both modules/days.
Micael Buckle from Inthrface
Micael Buckle is the CEO of Inthrface with headquarters near Copenhagen in Denmark. Micael has a long background in leadership and consulting.
Micael has worked with the LSP methodology since 2003 and was in the first group certified by LEGO®. Since then, Micael has worked as chief executive trainer & consultant, and has experience from more than 1000 workshops using the LSP methodology and trained more than 500 new facilitators in the method globally.
When time allows it, Micael is also an adjunct professor at Hult & Ashridge International Business School.
Professor Alison James
Until December 2019, Alison James was a Director of Academic Quality and Development at Winchester and Professor of Learning and Teaching. She left full-time institutional life to focus on funded research into play-based and playful approaches in HE in general, and more specifically in the context of management education at university.
Alison was certified as a facilitator in the LSP method in 2013. Since then, she has used the methodology extensively within and outside HE to enable people to reflect on and explore matters important to them. Topics have included sustainability, evaluation, Erasmus partnerships, team identity, strategy & direction, handling change, overcoming stuckness, threshold concepts, relationships, widening participation, and countless others. She has worked with educators, corporate executives, conference teams, students, public audiences, and many others to explore topics and questions in this way.
You can learn more about Professor Alison James and her work here: https://engagingimagination.com/.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Cecilie Reinholt Petersen: firstname.lastname@example.org
2-day Online facilitator training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method for higher education:
DKK 8.475,00 (ex. VAT)
(Approx. GBP: 950,- USD: 1400,- / EUR: 1130,-)
(excl. VAT )
Online Higher Education Certification
A.P. Møllers Allé 43B
05.10.2022-06.10.2022 (13:00-21:00 CET)
02.11.2022-03.11.2022 (9:00-17:30 CET)
15.11.2022-16.11.2022 (9:00-17:00 CET)