What is LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Real Time Change®?
Real Time Change is based on proven theories about human development, sensemaking, crises management, and practical wisdom. It is designed to help groups strike the essential balances every organization must create to initiate, plan and execute change in their unique internal and external eco-systems.
Real Time Change® incorporates a dynamic set of research-based exercises that cultivate drivers of readiness for change among groups.
Who can join this certification?:
All previously trained facilitators in the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
What’s included in the certification?:
- High quality and hands-on training in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® 2.0 Real Time Change® – brought to you by world class facilitators.
- An extensive and exclusive facilitator manual that covers both exercises and theory.
- An optional trip to LEGOLAND® or LEGO® House after training wraps up.
- An exclusive diploma.
The output of the training:
Real Time Change® will help you answer key questions:
- How ready are you and your team for new change initiatives?
- How resilient to change is your ecosystem, today and tomorrow?
- Are we focusing on the right things – are we striking the right balances?
- What future trends are shaping intended changes?
- What needs to be different? What need to be preserved?
- What can make or break the change initiative?
The training will be facilitated in English.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Cecilie Reinholt Petersen: email@example.com
All inclusive – training and accommodation at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund:
DKK 22.475 (approx. EUR 3010 or USD 3.260)
Entries are closed for this event.
Hotel LEGOLAND® Billund, Denmark
29.09.2021-02.10.2021 (All day)
06.12.2021-09.12.2021 (All day)