WHAT IS IS LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®AND HOW DO YOU BECOME A TRAINED FACILITATOR?
Our free webinar is designed for you to explore our different services and learn about the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) method before signing up.
Regardless of the subject matter, you will learn about the benefits from using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method. Some of these are:
- Inclusion and recognition of all regardless of background, experience or knowledge.
- Models and metaphors that participants remember.
- Increased ability to work with complex topics.
- Insight into versatile perspectives that provide common knowledge and understanding.
- A new collective system of knowledge from which you can act in a coordinated manner.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS WEBINAR?
- Introduction to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Small exercises.
- Examples from Inthrface’s previous certifications and workshops using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- Q&A session.
- Support regarding chosing the right training for you, the sign up process, the different location and dates for the trainings, etc.
Our online webinar is targeted towards people who work with management, development, facilitation, processes and/or consulting.
Duration and time schedule:
1 hour webinar.
The webinar will run in the time period 10.00 – 11.00 CET.
The webinar will be conducted online.
Shortly after signing up to this webinar you will receive a invitation to the webinar with a link to Zoom.
The webinar will be facilitated in English.
Cecilie Reinholt Petersen and Cecilie From Prüssing from Inthrface
Inthrface has experience with more than 1000 workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology globally. Workshops concerning strategy, management, team and organizational development.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Cecilie Reinholt Petersen: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE ONLINE WEBINAR
Entries are closed for this event.
A. P. Møllers Allé 43B
Dragør, 2791 Danmark
22.01.2024-25.01.2024 (All day)
12.02.2024-15.02.2024 (All day)
26.02.2024-29.02.2024 (All day)
15.04.2024-18.04.2024 (All day)