- High quality and hands-on training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Manual and experiences in facilitating the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Online “after training” support for preparing the facilitator’s first workshop.
- Online community network with other facilitators using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
AFTER YOUR TRAINING IN THE LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® METHODOLOGY YOU CAN:
- Develop, change and strengthen your organization and the teamwork within your company.
- Optimize processes and performances within your organization or company.
- Develop and implement dynamic strategies in your organization or company.
- Engage in and facilitate personal development processes including coaching, mentoring, etc.
- And much more.
Our training is targeted towards people who work with management, development, facilitation, processes and/or consulting.
THE OUTPUT OF THE TRAINING:
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is all about challenging and processing tasks and challenges “real time”. It is a research-based methodology that draws on extensive research from the following areas of: Business Development, Organizational Development and Learning.
The purpose of the training is to give the participant the essential knowledge, confidence, experience and commitment, necessary to prepare and facilitate workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology – with maximum involvement and effect.
The training will prepare you to go home and use the methodology, as well as develop targeted workshops using the methodology.
4 days very diversified course with theory, hands-on and tailored learning, group work, and reflection.
The facilitator training programme is composed of the following sub-elements:
- History, theory and research in relation to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Skills Building: Learning all the basic elements in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology: Construction, metaphors, story making and fantasy/imagination.
- Real Time Strategy (RTS): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology regarding strategy- and business development.
- Real Time Identity (RTI): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology regarding individual, team and organizational development.
- How to make tailormade workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Introduction to the Trademark Guidelines concerning LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Micael has worked with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology since 2003 and is certified by LEGO®.
- Micael has experience with more than 850 workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology globally. Workshops concerning strategy, management, team and organisational development.
- Associated LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Trainer of Inthrface
- Marc was certified in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology at Hotel LEGOLAND® Billund in 2015.
- External facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUSPLAY® methodology at UC Leuven Limburg.
The training will be facilitated in English.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Cecilie Reinholt Petersen: CRP@INTHRFACE.COM
Training and accommodation at Hotel Penta:
SME’s operating in Flanders can receive up to 30% funding through KMO portefeuille
*The price does not include any travel expenses or dinner on day one and three.