Real Time Change® is designed to help groups strike the essential balances every organization must create to initiate, plan and execute change in their unique internal and external eco-systems. It is based on proven theories about human development, sensemaking, crisis management, and practical wisdom.
Real Time Change® incorporates a dynamic set of research-based exercises that cultivate drivers of readiness for change among groups.
Who can join this Real Time Change® certification?:
The certification is open to all previously trained facilitators in the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method, regardless of where they have been trained.
Your output from the Real Time Change® training:
Real Time Change® will help you answer key questions, and enable you to help your organization, company, clients, teammates, etc. answer them as well:
- How ready are you and your team for new change initiatives?
- How resilient to change is your ecosystem, today and tomorrow?
- Are we focusing on the right things – are we striking the right balances?
- What future trends are shaping intended changes?
- What needs to be different? What needs to be preserved?
- What can make or break the change initiative?
What’s included in the certification?:
- High quality and hands-on training in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – Real Time Change® – brought to you by world-class facilitators.
- An extensive and exclusive facilitator manual that covers both exercises and theory.
- An optional trip to LEGOLAND® or LEGO® House after the training.
- An exclusive diploma.
The training will be facilitated in English.
Micael Buckle from Inthrface
Micael has worked with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method since 2003, and he is certified by LEGO®.
Micael has experience with more than 850 workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method globally. Workshops concerning strategy, management, team, and organizational development.
Micael has worked closely with Hotel LEGOLAND® since 2003 to create unique experiences using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method in Billund (Denmark), Windsor (UK), Florida (USA), and California (USA).
Inthrface exclusively offers training and certification in Real Time Change® to facilitators qualified in the original LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
Information & contact
For more information about the training please contact us via email:
Elisabeth Lagermann: firstname.lastname@example.org
All-inclusive – training and accommodation at Hotel LEGOLAND® in Billund, Denmark:
DKK 23.875,00 (excl. VAT)
Entries are closed for this event.
Hotel LEGOLAND® Billund, Denmark
13.05.2024-16.05.2024 (All day)
03.06.2024-06.06.2024 (All day)